1. Who was Perry Mason's district attorney rival?
2. On Topper, the martini drinking St. Bernard was named...
3. Who played the "geeky" Walter Denton on Our Miss Brooks?
Dick Van Patten
4. Who was Bandstand Regular Bob Clayton's dance partner?
5. How would you formally address Zorro?
Don Diego de la
Vega Don Juan de
Francisco de la Espana
6. What was Lucy's maiden name?
7. Ed Sullivan had a little mouse puppet friend whose name
was... J. Fredd
Muggs Topo Gigio
8. The first host of the Tonight Show was...
9. In what year was Dick Clark born?
10. Jim Anderson on Father's Knows Best called his oldest daughter
Betty, "Princess" and...
youngest daughter Kathy, "Pumpkin"
youngest daughter Kathy, "Kitten"
youngest daughter Kathy, "Sugar"
11. The Real McCoys arrived in Califor-eye-ay from...
12. Before he was Captain Kangaroo, Bob Keeshan played...
Wilson on Dennis the Menace
the Roy Rogers Show
13. Maynard, Thalia and Zelda were characters on...
Leave it to
Beaver Many Loves of Dobie Gillis
14. On Make Room for Daddy - who was "daddy"?
Leo G. Carroll
15. Who was the first host of NBC's Today show?
Top of PageBack to
Trivia Quizzes IndexBack to Trivia and Games
Copyright 2009. Candace Rich. All rights